Collected by Abigail Meurk
15 E St NW, Washington, DC 20001, USA
Housed in a circa 1928 building and conveniently located within blocks from the US Capitol Building and Union Station, DC's first modern boutique hotel (which recently underwent a five million dollar renovation) continues to remain a favorite...
700 F St NW, Washington, DC 20004, USA
If what you’re looking for in a hotel in D.C. is a central location—with easy access to all the major sights and public transportation and in a part of town where there are lots of shops and restaurants, then the place you will want to stay is the...
901 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001, USA
After a 14-year phase of construction, the new Marriott Marquis located adjacent Washington D.C.’s Convention Center opened its doors as not only an architectural marvel, but defying all conventional standards of the “convention center hotel.” The...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun