Collected by Abigail Meurk
15 E St NW, Washington, DC 20001, USA
Housed in a circa 1928 building and conveniently located within blocks from the US Capitol Building and Union Station, DC's first modern boutique hotel (which recently underwent a five million dollar renovation) continues to remain a favorite...
700 F St NW, Washington, DC 20004, USA
If what you’re looking for in a hotel in D.C. is a central location—with easy access to all the major sights and public transportation and in a part of town where there are lots of shops and restaurants, then the place you will want to stay is the...
901 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001, USA
After a 14-year phase of construction, the new Marriott Marquis located adjacent Washington D.C.’s Convention Center opened its doors as not only an architectural marvel, but defying all conventional standards of the “convention center hotel.” The...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles