Collected by Patricia Skully
800 F St NW, Washington, DC 20004, USA
Aside from fictional spies like James Bond, Jason Bourne, and Austin Powers, few of us know much about the world of espionage and that’s probably very deliberate. After all, you can’t expect any good spy to be giving away their trade...
1661 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20006, USA
Like many people these days, I need a cup of caffeine to get me going in the morning. Most mornings I’m a tea person, but every once in a while, I need a cup of coffee. Luckily for me, M.E. Swing is just a short two blocks away from my office....
701 E Basin Dr SW, Washington, DC 20242, USA
D.C. is perfect for wandering and getting lost in flowers, monuments, and sunshine. This monument is no different, in its majestic beauty. Simply look up to enjoy the intricate neoclassical architecture and beautiful coffered ceilings.
400 8th St NW, Washington, DC 20004, USA
The day I arrived in Washington, D.C., I had some time to go exploring. Given the overcast skies, this turned out to be a poor photography expedition. And so the day I left D.C., I got up extra early to catch the sunrise over the National Mall. It...
5 Henry Bacon Dr SW, Washington, DC 20007, USA
A haunting memorial that brings together the faces & figures with a startling reflection back to the observer. Walking by this memorial truly brings to life the images of the past. What a sobering way to walk through DC - take in the city through...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign