Collected by Malky M
701 E Basin Dr SW, Washington, DC 20242, USA
D.C. is perfect for wandering and getting lost in flowers, monuments, and sunshine. This monument is no different, in its majestic beauty. Simply look up to enjoy the intricate neoclassical architecture and beautiful coffered ceilings.
6th & Constitution Ave NW, Washington, DC 20565, USA
When we were kids, my parents would take (okay, drag) us to visit the Smithsonian Art Museums. I dreaded those trips. What kid wants to spend an afternoon looking at canvases with indecipherable images on them? The one exception was the East Wing...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Air TravelMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania