Collected by jacqueline
3002 Mt Angeles Rd, Port Angeles, WA 98362, USA
My daughter didn't label this part of her photo album "Mirkwood" for no reason. Not a giant spider in sight (thankfully), but if we had seen an elf behind a tree in Hoh Rain Forest, we hardly would have found it unanticipated. Despite the other...
Lake Quinault, Washington, USA
Parts of the Olympic Peninsula, the northwesternmost point of the U.S., receive over twelve FEET of a rain a year; this is rain forest country: towering evergreens draped in moss on dark mountainsides... But by June, the grey skies begin to lift,...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now