Collected by Rachael Rowe , AFAR Local Expert
Finwood Rd, Rowington, Warwick CV35 7DH, UK
Tom O The Wood is a beautiful old pub beside the Grand Union Canal in Rowington, Warwickshire. With locally brewed beers on tap and a warm welcome from owners Charlie and Chris this pub is one of Warwickshire's best kept secrets and the ideal...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun