Collected by Anjelika Deogirikar
Długa 44, 00-241 Warszawa, Poland
The national dumplings are filled with everything from meat to sweet cheese to sauerkraut to jam... you can make a meal of them. These particular pierogies were eaten at a sidewalk café just outside the old town center in the new town area. You...
plac Zamkowy 1/13, 00-001 Warszawa, Poland
Castel was the official residence of the Polish monarchs. After the devastation done by Nazis during the Warsaw Uprising, the Castle was rebuilt and reconstructed. The Communist authorities delayed making a decision on whether to rebuild the...
rynek Starego Miasta 1/3, 00-272 Warszawa, Poland
The Basilisk—a legendary lizard king with a deadly stare from medieval Europe—is a fitting name for this traditional Polish restaurant. At Bazyliszek they serve generous portions of casual Polish fare at reasonable prices. Located in the center of...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles