Collected by DeAnna Domino
Nowomiejska 15/17, 00-001 Warszawa, Poland
This part of the city's wall was built in the 16th century however during World War II, nearly the entire Barbican was completely destroyed. After the war it was decided to rebuild the walls surrounding the former Old Town, together with the...
rynek Starego Miasta, 00-001 Warszawa, Poland
The Old Town center in Warsaw has been completely reconstructed and is now a UNESCO World heritage site. The square houses open air cafes and art galleries during the day. When evening comes, go for dinner and stay for the "show"—there are always...
rynek Starego Miasta 1, 00-272 Warszawa, Poland
This is the main square in Old Town Warsaw... along with "bagel" vendors, artwork for sale and turquoise shops there are many outdoor cafes and restaurants. This is also a perfect spot for people watching while indulging in a beer or other...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights