Want To Go:
Collected by AFAR Traveler
Calle del Mercado 133, San Jerónimo, 16420 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Xochimilco was originally on a lake with a causeway to the ancient city of Tenochtitlan. Now a day trip outside Mexico City, it is known for its flower market. Climb aboard one of these lovely trajineras and spend the afternoon floating among the...
Cankurtaran Mh., 34122 Fatih/Istanbul, Turkey
If you go to Turkey and Istanbul (which I highly recommend), you must go to Tokpaki Palace. It is gorgeous and gives a glimpse into an opulent lifestyle and culture. The sultans had it made! Spring is lovely as the flowers are in bloom....
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico