Collected by Sunny Rae Harrison
Church Road, Pallathuruthy, Kainakary South, Kerala 688505, India
The word that keeps coming to mind when I remember my trip through the Kerala backwaters in India is "languid." I took three kinds of boat rides through these tropical waterways in south India: canoe, motorboat, and house boat. The canoe was my...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys