Collected by Melanie Lynn
Glen Jean, WV 25846, USA
The last thing you expect to see while whitewater rafting is bodies seemingly fall from the sky, but it’s certainly possible when you venture out on the Lower New River on Bridge Day. Some of the best whitewater rafting in the Eastern United...
160, Provincia de Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Belly breathe some ocean air into your sun salutation at Pranamar, where resident teachers and visiting experts lead flow yoga classes in the teakwood chalet just steps from the sand. If you book a room, one class a day is included with your stay....
10 Chiin-ri, Gaya-myeon, Hapcheon, Gyeongsangnam-do, South Korea
Who knows, you may achieve enlightenment during a visit to one of Korea’s Buddhist monasteries or temples arranged through Templestay. At the very least, you’ll get a better understanding of the country’s culture. Buddhism first arrived in Korea...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun