Collected by Natalie Reichel
Amaya Hills, Herrassagala, Kandy 20000, Sri Lanka
My favorite breakfast on earth is a Sri Lankan egg hopper. The hopper itself is a thin crispy crepe made by covering a round frying pan, deep but small in circumference, with a thin layer of batter. After the batter is swirled around the pan, an...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village