Collected by Katie D'Amato
Piedras Blancas, California 93452, USA
Piedras Blancas was one of my favorite spots on our driving trip down the Pacific Highway in California. I could have spent hours watching the elephant seals sun bathe while the young pups clumsily try to wedge their way into the huddle.
This Ranch Preserve has several miles of trails that run along the edge of the coastline and up sloping hills into pine forests. I've hiked here several times with my husband and we've seen squirrels, red-tail hawks, kites, egrets, deer, whales,...
84011 Amalfi SA, Italy
Our Mediterranean cruise was unreal from start to finish, filled with beautiful places and countless memories. The Amalfi Coast is one place we will definitely make a return visit to - I could imagine spending a few weeks relaxing and exploring...
Rano Kau, Easter Island, Valparaiso Region, Chile
Save a good half-day for a hike up the side of Rano Kai volcano and the exploration of the Orongo village on the rim. It takes only an hour to go from the street to the top, if you move fast, but once there, you'll find more paths to walk for...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village