Collected by Monica Tañedo
3271 16th St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
There's something that just feels great about this studio—it's colorful, sunny, and has an overall great vibe. Their signature form of Yoga, Lotus Flow, focuses on conscious breathing, precise alignment, body awareness, and transformative...
35 Taw Win Road, Dagon Township, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
This wonderful refurbished teak 1920's mansion is one of the best place's to stay in the Yangon. It is located in the embassy quater, which is full of grand residences and treelined streets. The grounds and pool make the stay here magical. It's...
The little city of Banos is situated on the side of volcano Tungurahua and has gorgeous waterfalls like this one, the Pailon del Diablo or Devil's Cauldron. To get up this high the trail first drops about 1000 feet into the valley and then climbs...
34 Rue Yves Toudic, 75010 Paris, France
My friend, who lives in Paris, told me about this Boulangerie, Du Pain et des Idees, so in my latest visit to Paris in June, I had to go there and try it for myself. We bought cheese in a local outdoor market and then got some bread and cakes and...
Pasadizo de San Ginés, 5, 28013 Madrid, Spain
The staff of Madrid's Chocolatería San Ginés might be a bit brisk, but they more than make up for it in taste and atmosphere. Over a century old, take a few turns off the main "calle" and follow the pink neon sign to the small elegant interior....
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019