Collected by Anjelika Deogirikar
Budapest, Vörösmarty tér 7-8, 1051 Hungary
Cafe Gerbeaud was recommended to me by a good friend who is Hungarian and studied abroad in Budapest. They have the most delicious cakes, tartes, and pastries and my friends and I enjoyed some sweets with coffee as we sat outside on their terrace...
Budapest, Erzsébet krt. 9, 1073 Hungary
A glass-roofed atrium welcomes guests to a majestic hotel in the heart of the city. The common areas are decked out in marble and brocade, and chandeliers and bronze sculptures grace the 185 rooms. The historic New York Cafe, opened in 1894 and...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign