Collected by Anjelika Deogirikar
Budapest, Erzsébet krt. 9, 1073 Hungary
A glass-roofed atrium welcomes guests to a majestic hotel in the heart of the city. The common areas are decked out in marble and brocade, and chandeliers and bronze sculptures grace the 185 rooms. The historic New York Cafe, opened in 1894 and...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December