wander to Nicaragua
Collected by Leslie Ann Schifferns
Km. 11 Carretera Norte, Managua, Nicaragua
A two and half hour drive, down the Pan Am highway, and then dirt roads takes you to this idyllic spot on the Pacific Coast of Nicaragua. Famous amongst surfing aficionados, it's also just a beautiful spot to relax, or hike the jungles and look...
Mikonos 846 00, Greece
From the outside, San Giorgio looks like one of Greece’s ubiquitous whitewashed homes. Inside, traditional Greek textiles and locally made furniture adorn the 33 unfussy rooms. Most feature rough-hewn wooden dressers, large circular jute...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December