Collected by charlotte jackson
A close friend was getting married at Punto de Vista and wanted to take pictures on the beach before the ceremony. When we to a quick ride down the street, I had no idea what I was in for. The beach was more gorgeous than any I've seen before.
We stopped for lunch at Villa Caletas and I think their slogan says it all, "Closer to Heaven". Javier the waiter told us that they have access to the beach thru the forest below, next time we will have to decedent the 1150 feet to the beautiful...
Exotica Restaurant, located in Ojochal, Costa Rica (just south of Dominical/Uvita), is one of those places you’d pass by in your 44 and not make much note of… but upon entering this serene, candle-lit bungalow, you are greeted by one of the most...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico