Collected by charlotte jackson
A close friend was getting married at Punto de Vista and wanted to take pictures on the beach before the ceremony. When we to a quick ride down the street, I had no idea what I was in for. The beach was more gorgeous than any I've seen before.
We stopped for lunch at Villa Caletas and I think their slogan says it all, "Closer to Heaven". Javier the waiter told us that they have access to the beach thru the forest below, next time we will have to decedent the 1150 feet to the beautiful...
Exotica Restaurant, located in Ojochal, Costa Rica (just south of Dominical/Uvita), is one of those places you’d pass by in your 44 and not make much note of… but upon entering this serene, candle-lit bungalow, you are greeted by one of the most...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December