Collected by Keph Senett , AFAR Local Expert
190 Park Rd, Weston, MA 02493, USA
Learn to cross-country ski or snowshoe at the Weston Ski Track. They offer rentals, beginner and intermediate lessons, and have a snack bar to warm up afterwards. They also have a snow-maker that keeps their night-skiing track ready throughout the...
275 Moody St, Waltham, MA 02453, USA
Warm up with southern barbecue at this award-winning grill. In addition to the usual ribs, steaks, chicken, and seafood, Bison County also has gluten-free, Atkins, and vegetarian options. Their craft beers and full bar make this a good place to...
Slosberg Music Center, 415 South St, Waltham, MA 02453, USA
This concert series showcases the work of the Department of Music at Brandeis University. The fall line-up has an eclectic mix of shows including performances by a string quartet and an internationally recognized jazz band.
9 Spring St, Waltham, MA 02451, USA
This long-running community group (it was established in 1936) mounts several productions per season at the tiny Abbott Memorial Theater in the basement of the D'Angio Building. With shows spanning a variety of genres—the 2014/2015 season includes...
Norumbega Rd, Weston, MA 02493, USA
This tower was erected in 1889 by American scientist—and Viking enthusiast—Eben Norton Horsford to mark the supposed location of Norumbega, a Viking fort and city. An on-site tablet details Horsford's theory about the settlement.
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Natural Wonders Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Art The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum