Collected by Keph Senett , AFAR Local Expert
190 Park Rd, Weston, MA 02493, USA
Learn to cross-country ski or snowshoe at the Weston Ski Track. They offer rentals, beginner and intermediate lessons, and have a snack bar to warm up afterwards. They also have a snow-maker that keeps their night-skiing track ready throughout the...
275 Moody St, Waltham, MA 02453, USA
Warm up with southern barbecue at this award-winning grill. In addition to the usual ribs, steaks, chicken, and seafood, Bison County also has gluten-free, Atkins, and vegetarian options. Their craft beers and full bar make this a good place to...
Slosberg Music Center, 415 South St, Waltham, MA 02453, USA
This concert series showcases the work of the Department of Music at Brandeis University. The fall line-up has an eclectic mix of shows including performances by a string quartet and an internationally recognized jazz band.
9 Spring St, Waltham, MA 02451, USA
This long-running community group (it was established in 1936) mounts several productions per season at the tiny Abbott Memorial Theater in the basement of the D'Angio Building. With shows spanning a variety of genres—the 2014/2015 season includes...
Norumbega Rd, Weston, MA 02493, USA
This tower was erected in 1889 by American scientist—and Viking enthusiast—Eben Norton Horsford to mark the supposed location of Norumbega, a Viking fort and city. An on-site tablet details Horsford's theory about the settlement.
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019