Collected by David C
Praza do Obradoiro, s/n, 15704 Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, Spain
The Camino de Santiago de Compostela is a journey; a test of will and fortitude; and most of all, a uniquely personal experience. Taking some time out of your life to walk along these historic and sacred trails will leave you exhilarated and...
Garyeong-ro, Idoi-dong, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, South Korea
Spain has the Way of St. James (Camino de Santiago), South korea has Olle. It is in Jeju island in south korea and has been making 19 course since 2007. This place is one of the course. If you walk Olle, you'll meet beutiful sea, moutains( a sort...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico