Walking the World
Collected by Sarah Reijonen
I want to hike the world, one step at a time.
Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena Region, Chile
Rarotonga, Cook Islands
Most people think of beaches when they think of the Cook Islands, but the hiking can be fantastic as well. This was mid-trail in a route in Raratonga that takes you from the north of the island to the south, and up some of of the highest peaks....
Yosemite National Park, 1 Ahwahnee Drive, Yosemite Valley, CA 95389, USA
Although a very popular hike in the Yosemite Valley, the hike past Vernal Falls up the mist trail to Nevada Falls is magical in the Springtime. Personally, I think this is the best spot to stop and have lunch. However, Be sure to check the signs...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands