Walking the World
Collected by Sarah Reijonen
I want to hike the world, one step at a time.
Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena Region, Chile
Rarotonga, Cook Islands
Most people think of beaches when they think of the Cook Islands, but the hiking can be fantastic as well. This was mid-trail in a route in Raratonga that takes you from the north of the island to the south, and up some of of the highest peaks....
Yosemite National Park, 1 Ahwahnee Drive, Yosemite Valley, CA 95389, USA
Although a very popular hike in the Yosemite Valley, the hike past Vernal Falls up the mist trail to Nevada Falls is magical in the Springtime. Personally, I think this is the best spot to stop and have lunch. However, Be sure to check the signs...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna