W A R S A W !
Collected by Angelika Martyniuk
Wybrzeże Kościuszkowskie 22, 00-124 Warszawa, Poland
Focusing on visual arts, graphic design, industrial design, and architecture, the Muzeum Sztuki Nowoczesnej w Warszawie holds over 200 works of art by contemporary Polish and foreign artists and hosts a variety of innovative exhibitions. There is...
Madalińskiego 10/16, 02-513 Warszawa, Poland
While visiting two friends in Warsaw I was taken to this super hip café cum bookstore cum concert venue. Despite the concert-set up when we went, there was still delicious food to be had, including different types of home made focaccia and cakes....
Wołoska 3, 02-675 Warszawa, Poland
Every Saturday, BioBazar sets up shop on the site of a former factory and offers a selection of fairtrade and organic products from small businesses and directly from the farmers. Fish, meat, honey, and fruit; even if you don't know what you are...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village