Collected by Ay
Tynnølsvegen 50, 2665 Lesja, Norway
Looking for a unique way to experience bucolic Norwegian life without breaking the bank? Nestled in the beautiful Gudbrandsdalen valley (about two and half hours north of Lillehammer), Tynnøl Backpackers Lodge offers visitors the chance to stay in...
5068 Nikiup, Bulgaria
I would say this happened at the height of our enthusiasm for voluntouring. We spent 6 weeks in a rustic little village, tending to animals and farming, in central Bulgaria. It was one of those old farm villages where all the houses are clustered...
del Borghetto, Strada Comunale, 53026 Pienza SI, Italy
For two weeks, I volunteered as a WWOOFer at Podere Il Casale where after a day in the gardens, milking goats, or serving cheese tastings to tourists, we all gathered for a staff meal. We ate simple, delicious food like chestnut linguini with...
Coral Rd, Freeport, The Bahamas
Smart, sweet and loyal. That's a potcake dog in a nutshell. The name given to the stray street dogs hailing from The Bahamas and Turks and Caicos, potcakes got their unique moniker from locals who fed the leftovers "caked" onto the bottom of...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 4 Travel News Which State You Live in Says a Lot About Where You Like to Travel
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos