Collected by Ay
Tynnølsvegen 50, 2665 Lesja, Norway
Looking for a unique way to experience bucolic Norwegian life without breaking the bank? Nestled in the beautiful Gudbrandsdalen valley (about two and half hours north of Lillehammer), Tynnøl Backpackers Lodge offers visitors the chance to stay in...
5068 Nikiup, Bulgaria
I would say this happened at the height of our enthusiasm for voluntouring. We spent 6 weeks in a rustic little village, tending to animals and farming, in central Bulgaria. It was one of those old farm villages where all the houses are clustered...
del Borghetto, Strada Comunale, 53026 Pienza SI, Italy
For two weeks, I volunteered as a WWOOFer at Podere Il Casale where after a day in the gardens, milking goats, or serving cheese tastings to tourists, we all gathered for a staff meal. We ate simple, delicious food like chestnut linguini with...
Coral Rd, Freeport, The Bahamas
***The Humane Society of Grand Bahama was directly impacted by Hurricane Matthew and is in desperate need of funds. The shelter is also expecting an influx of homeless dogs displaced by the hurricane as they are the only animal welfare...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now