Collected by Hannah
Grace Bay TKCA 1ZZ, Turks and Caicos Islands
If spending the day lounging on idyllic white sands and swimming in cerulean seas aren't enough without some snuggle time with adorable puppies, plan a visit to Potcake Place, in Grace Bay. This volunteer-run nonprofit is dedicated to...
Almost everyone who travels Central America comments on the state of the street dogs here. It's a heartbreaking problem that is exascerbated by the the lack of organization and education throughout the country. Luckily Georgi McColl and a group of...
Coral Rd, Freeport, The Bahamas
***The Humane Society of Grand Bahama was directly impacted by Hurricane Matthew and is in desperate need of funds. The shelter is also expecting an influx of homeless dogs displaced by the hurricane as they are the only animal welfare...
Hout Bay Rd, Scott Estate, Cape Town, 7806, South Africa
When I'm traveling, in between all the eating, drinking and snapping pics, It's nice to give a little something back to one of the cities charities. If you're an animal lover, head over to DARG- its in a very picturesque setting and its a gorgeous...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village