Collected by Hannah
Grace Bay y Caicos, Turks and Caicos Islands
If spending the day lounging on idyllic white sands and swimming in cerulean seas aren't enough without some snuggle time with adorable puppies, plan a visit to Potcake Place, in Grace Bay. This volunteer-run nonprofit is dedicated to...
Almost everyone who travels Central America comments on the state of the street dogs here. It's a heartbreaking problem that is exascerbated by the the lack of organization and education throughout the country. Luckily Georgi McColl and a group of...
Coral Rd, Freeport, The Bahamas
***The Humane Society of Grand Bahama was directly impacted by Hurricane Matthew and is in desperate need of funds. The shelter is also expecting an influx of homeless dogs displaced by the hurricane as they are the only animal welfare...
Hout Bay Rd, Scott Estate, Cape Town, 7806, South Africa
When I'm traveling, in between all the eating, drinking and snapping pics, It's nice to give a little something back to one of the cities charities. If you're an animal lover, head over to DARG- its in a very picturesque setting and its a gorgeous...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights