Collected by Hannah
Grace Bay TKCA 1ZZ, Turks and Caicos Islands
Visit Potcake Place to make a homeless dog's day by taking him to the beach. The small shelter encourages visitors take "potcakes" (the name given to the street dogs who are best known for their big ears) on beach outings, and even provides water...
Almost everyone who travels Central America comments on the state of the street dogs here. It's a heartbreaking problem that is exascerbated by the the lack of organization and education throughout the country. Luckily Georgi McColl and a group of...
Coral Rd, Freeport, The Bahamas
Smart, sweet and loyal. That's a potcake dog in a nutshell. The name given to the stray street dogs hailing from The Bahamas and Turks and Caicos, potcakes got their unique moniker from locals who fed the leftovers "caked" onto the bottom of...
Hout Bay Rd, Scott Estate, Cape Town, 7806, South Africa
When I'm traveling, in between all the eating, drinking and snapping pics, It's nice to give a little something back to one of the cities charities. If you're an animal lover, head over to DARG- its in a very picturesque setting and its a gorgeous...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico