Volunteer w/ 'Do Good As You Go' in Latin America!
Collected by Alice Gugelev
Aquiles Serdán 409, Jesús y San Juan, 90358 Apizaco, Tlax., Mexico
Have you always dreamed of ambling through the cobblestone “callejones” (alleyways) and tunnels that the colonial Mexican city Guanajuato has to offer? Volunteering as a part of your travel offers the benefit of connecting to the people and...
Carabali, Turbaco, Bolívar, Colombia
Are you curious about the real Colombia? Would you like to experience the lush country-side and meet the humble and friendly people that more and more travelers are discovering in this amazing entry point to South America? Wait no longer! The best...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December