Collected by Kasey Billitz
West Detusoko, Detusoko, Ende Regency, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
It says, Kelimutu is one of few lakes that could change its colors. The fact the volcano has three lakes with different colors add more reasons to turn this spot as a must-visit for anyone traveling to Flores Island, East Nusa Tenggara. The trek...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter