Collected by Stephanie Perry, AFAR Local Expert
Things I did, ate, and saw in Madrid.
Calle del Arenal, 13, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Plaza de España, 28008 Madrid, Spain
If you visit Madrid, don't miss the famous Don Quixote and Sancho statues, located close to the Metro stop in Plaza de Espana. They are situated right in front of a fountain and early in the morning the water mirrors the statue—making it feel...
Plaza Emperador Carlos V, 10, 28014 Madrid, Spain
Sure, I hear you; what's so special about Dunkin Donuts?! Well look closely - the place is not Dunkin Donuts but Dunkin Coffee. Same thing, I know. And of course there is nothing special about Dunkin Donuts (or Coffee) except if you don't live in...
Calle Badajoz, 31, 28931 Móstoles, Madrid, Spain
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December