Collected by Stephanie Perry , AFAR Local Expert
Things I did, ate, and saw in Madrid.
Calle del Arenal, 13, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Plaza de España, 28008 Madrid, Spain
If you visit Madrid, don't miss the famous Don Quixote and Sancho statues, located close to the Metro stop in Plaza de Espana. They are situated right in front of a fountain and early in the morning the water mirrors the statue—making it feel...
Plaza del Emperador Carlos V, 10, 28014 Madrid, Spain
Sure, I hear you; what's so special about Dunkin Donuts?! Well look closely - the place is not Dunkin Donuts but Dunkin Coffee. Same thing, I know. And of course there is nothing special about Dunkin Donuts (or Coffee) except if you don't live in...
Calle Badajoz, 31, 28931 Móstoles, Madrid, Spain
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign