Collected by Stephanie Perry , AFAR Local Expert
Things I did, ate, and saw in Madrid.
Plaza del Emperador Carlos V, Nº 10, 28012 Madrid, Spain
Sure, I hear you; what's so special about Dunkin Donuts?! Well look closely - the place is not Dunkin Donuts but Dunkin Coffee. Same thing, I know. And of course there is nothing special about Dunkin Donuts (or Coffee) except if you don't live in...
Calle Badajoz, 31, 28931 Móstoles, Madrid, Spain
- 1 Tips + News Can I Travel Once I’m Vaccinated?
- 2 Trains Private Rooms on Amtrak’s Auto Train Are Just $109 Right Now
- 3 Tips + News Europe Could Have COVID-19 Vaccine Passports by Summer
- 4 Cruise These Cruises Are Requiring COVID Vaccinations for All Guests
- 5 Museums + Galleries Immersive Van Gogh Digital Art Shows Coming to 13 U.S. Cities