Collected by JCG
328 Swanston St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
This is a Melbourne landmark, where students make use of the free Wi-Fi, and locals picnic on the green lawns overlooking Swanston Street. It’s also a great way to spend a few hours, exploring the heritage interiors of the 19th-century building...
Federation Square, Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Australian Centre for the Moving Image might sound stuffy, but this one-of-a-kind museum is sure to enthrall and delight. Centrally located in Federation Square, ACMI pays homage to Australian cinema, TV and digital culture, with a vibrant...
Olympic Blvd, Melbourne VIC 3001, Australia
Despite January’s sweltering heat the world’s best tennis players will descend on Melbourne for the Australian Open, second only to the US Open in attendance. Tickets sell-out fast If you miss out on tickets to the games visit the Grand Slam Oval...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign