Collected by JCG
328 Swanston St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
This is a Melbourne landmark, where students make use of the free Wi-Fi, and locals picnic on the green lawns overlooking Swanston Street. It’s also a great way to spend a few hours, exploring the heritage interiors of the 19th-century building...
Swanston St & Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
No matter the time of day Federation Square buzzes with people enjoying the space, constantly voted one of the ugliest buildings ever. During any typical week you can find festivals, sporting events broadcast on the big screens, people wandering...
Federation Square, Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Australian Centre for the Moving Image might sound stuffy, but this one-of-a-kind museum is sure to enthrall and delight. Centrally located in Federation Square, ACMI pays homage to Australian cinema, TV and digital culture, with a vibrant...
Olympic Blvd, Melbourne VIC 3001, Australia
Despite January’s sweltering heat the world’s best tennis players will descend on Melbourne for the Australian Open, second only to the US Open in attendance. Tickets sell-out fast If you miss out on tickets to the games visit the Grand Slam Oval...
400 Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Multicultural Melbourne is home to people from 180 countries who speak over 230 languages, and the thought-provoking Immigration Museum charts this history through the stories of these people from across the world. Not only does it highlight the...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States