Collected by virna
Puerto Aventuras, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Puerto Aventuras, located in the Mexican Caribbean at the Mayan Riviera, is a tourism development strategically planned to show respect for nature and offer its visitors all the attractions and amenities of a small city in the middle of the...
Isla Mujeres, Q.R., Mexico
I think Isla Mujeres is the greates island—in English Island of Women because in the pre-Hispanic era, the island was sanctified by the Mayan goddess of love and fertility, Ixchel. The Mayas left their offerings in the shape of a woman on the...
Road Town, British Virgin Islands
I had the greatest opportunity of being part of the nature’s harmony while I enjoyed these beautiful marine animals in their natural habitat swimming in the ocean with them. If you want to live an unforgettable experience on your vacation, pick...
Carrtera Federal Cancún- Tulum Km 256.3, 77780 Akumal, Q.R., Mexico
There is nothing like this in the world, fun, amusement, bond, learn, meet others, share emotions, finding your self. Understand the nature in a whole diferent way... I had really interacted with the dolphins, I felt like I communicate whit them...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter