Virginia is for Lovers
Collected by Bethany Swonson
583 Atlantic Ave, Fort Story, VA 23459, USA
Once a year, the old Cape Henry lighthouse is illuminated for the holiday season, and visitors are allowed to climb it at night to enjoy views lit by Christmas lights. This season will be the last chance the lighthouse is open to the public before...
6700 Azalea Garden Rd, Norfolk, VA 23518, USA
Looking for a little peace and quiet within the city? The Norfolk Botanical Garden is a great plance to meander for a few hours and lose yourself. With over 155 acres and changing seasonal gardens, there is always something new to see. The gardens...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys