Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City
Collected by Matthew Keesecker , AFAR Local Expert
Bến Thành, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
I wish I could remember the name of this place tucked away in the depths of the city. It's a dive bar, a few streets behind the enormous Allez Boo backpacker haven I think, with a pool table located on the second floor which can be reach via a...
01 Công xã Paris, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Quận 1 Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
If the large, pink-hued facade of this religious building conjures up memories of Notre Dame, well you wouldn't be far off. Located in the middle of Paris Square in Ho Chi Minh City, Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica is considered the premier cathedral...
135 Nam Kỳ Khởi Nghĩa, Phường Bến Thành, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
While visiting Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam, I decided to swing by the Reunification Palace. I figured that if the city planners did such a great job with the layout, and the parks were impeccably designed, that a building with such a name would be...
341 Cao Đạt, Phường 1, Quận 5, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Whenever I get the urge to complain about my lack of space in the US, I remember the efficiently packed tight way that almost everyone else in the world lives. For instance, SE Asians are the masters of balancing their wares on bicycles. They also...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign