Collected by ben hung
Travel around Vietnam for holidays.
Trường Sơn, Phường 2, Tân Bình, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Hoàn Kiếm Lake, Hang Trong, Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
A couple of blocks west of the Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi, Hoan Kiem Lake—meaning Lake of the Restored Sword—is one of Hanoi’s anchors. It contains a number of sites worth visiting, like Ngoc Soc Temple and the picturesque, red-lacquered Huc...
141 Nguyễn Huệ, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
The Rex Hotel remains the most historic hotel in District 1. It’s undergone massive renovations since its heyday as a hangout for journalists during the war, including the addition of a luxury ground floor filled with pricey shopping. Skip that...
179 Lê Thánh Tôn, Phường Bến Thành, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
Liberty Central Riverside Hotel will offer total renewal just steps away from the city's numerous attractions. Experience high quality room facilities, including television LCD screen, satellite/cable TV, desk, in room safe, wireless internet...
Tran Hung Dao Street, tỉnh Kiên Giang 095000, Vietnam
101 Nguyen Giap street, Khuê Mỹ, Ngũ Hành Sơn, Đà Nẵng 055000, Vietnam
At Pullman Danang Beach Resort, catch some rays at the beach, pamper yourself at the full-service spa, or enjoy kayaking. Pullman Da nang Resort is situated on Bac My An Beach, 3 km from downtown Da Nang. It offers an outdoor pool and spa. Free...
- 1 Tips + News CDC Approves At-Home COVID Tests for International Travel
- 2 Tips + News Italy Is Reopening to Travelers—Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- 3 Tips + News Italy Is Now Open to All U.S. Leisure Travelers on COVID-Tested Flights
- 4 Tips + News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 5 Tips + News These Countries Are Open to Vaccinated Travelers