Vietnam, Cai Be, Mekong Delta
Collected by Matthew Keesecker, AFAR Local Expert
Cái Bè District, Tien Giang, Vietnam
If you fancy an adventure, take a three hour bus ride from Ho Chi Minh City and get yourself to Cai Be. From there, you will be able to enlist the services of one of the many women who pilot boats up the Mekong River. Hardly a word of Engish is...
TT. Cái Bè, Cái Bè, Tiền Giang, Vietnam
We arranged a private tour of the Mekong River Delta through the Park Hyatt Saigon. We were driven from the hotel to Cai Be in a Cadillac with snacks and drinks, then escorted to our private river boat (also loaded with fresh fruit, coffee and...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter