Collected by Toya Henry
Hội An, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Of all Hoi An's culinary specialties, White Rose (banh bao vac) is the most aesthetically appealing. These delicate morsels are a type of shrimpl dumpling made from translucent white dough bunched up to look like a rose. Presented on a plate they...
326 Lý Thường Kiệt, Phường Minh An, Hội An, Quảng Nam 560000, Vietnam
The excellent Almanity Hoi An excels on a number of levels, and its Four Plates restaurant is a good place for a splurge whether you are a guest of not. The venue doesn't restrict itself to one style, with Japanese, Vietnamese, Italian and grill...
Careful cookery, with good enough service, too. When I return to Hoi An, I'll just dine here every day, it's consistent to the core, every other restaurant in town is a bore. [Feature dish: White Rose (banh bao): steamed prawns in rice dumplings...
Yellow sand, warm blue water and a bustling local crowd make An Bang Beach an awesome and free afternoon when visiting Hoi An. Ride bikes the 4km stretch along beautiful rice fields. The beach gets especially busy around 5:00pm after the hottest...
31 Văn Miếu, Đống Đa, Hà Nội, Vietnam
For an organized introduction to Hanoi's thriving contemporary arts scene, book a tour through bespoke tour operator Backyard Travel with art scene "It Girl" Do Tuong Linh. During a day out with Linh, guests will visit the homes of renowned local...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now