Collected by Sharon Smith
27 Quoc Tu Giam Street, Văn Chương, Đống Đa, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Access Trips' Vietnam culinary tours take you deep into the culture as you eat (and cook) your way from Saigon to Hanoi, stopping en route to visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of Hoi An and the former imperial capital of Hue. It conjures the...
1 phố Hoả Lò, Trần Hưng Đạo, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
I believe this is an important cultural stop while visiting Hanoi. It's difficult to fathom the war years, but you can get a healthy reminder of what happened, who was involved, and, from this building and history, determine your own set of...
57B Đinh Tiên Hoàng, Hàng Bạc, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
For years when traveling I looked for dolls for my neices' collections. Markets all over the world (even the touristy ones) were that much more interesting because I was on a quest for "that special memento" for my little gals... so whatever you...
25 Hàng Giầy, Hàng Buồm, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Vietnamese food is widely regarded as one of the world's healthier cuisines. There's nothing particularly holistic or nutritious about this traditional favorite however. A local variant on steak and eggs, the dish is a calorific wonder. Steak is...
Hàng Đào, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Vietnam has a coffee culture all to its own and in Hanoi, this includes a few cafes that serve it with egg. Whipped with sweetened condensed milk, the egg sits atop the slow roasted coffee, providing you with a hot afternoon treat that you'll...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019