Collected by Chee Mei Ting
An Hội, Minh An, Tp. Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
Lemongrass pork grilled to a smoky, caramelized perfection over charcoal and served with herbs, lettuce, cucumber and fresh rice papers, accompanied by two friendly hosts and their delectable peanut chili sauce. The sticks resemble tiny ship masts...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village