Collected by Joan howard
59 Văn Miếu, Đống Đa, Hà Nội, Vietnam
A long-standing Hanoi institution, KOTO (Know One Teach One) is still going strong. Founded by Vietnamese-Australian Jimmy Pham as a way to teach disadvantaged children hospitality skills, the KOTO social enterprise has become a major success...
84 Trần Nhân Tông, Nguyễn Du, Hai Bà Trưng, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Hanoi has a fairly substantial Japanese expatriate population and Benkay is one of their most popular haunts. It is certainly the most upscale of the many venues in the city with generous bentos and sumptuous sushi. The highlight of the experience...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter