Collected by Tyson
141 Nguyễn Huệ, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
The Rex Hotel remains the most historic hotel in District 1. It’s undergone massive renovations since its heyday as a hangout for journalists during the war, including the addition of a luxury ground floor filled with pricey shopping. Skip that...
Tầng 26, AB Tower, 76A Lê Lai, Phường Bến Thành, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
I must confess; I have a certain penchant for sky bars. Clichéd perhaps, but sometimes there’s a reason things are popular, and in my opinion little beats a sun-downer cocktail perched atop a tall building in a hectic city – aside from sunset...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now