Collected by Martine Moe
Cầu Thê Húc, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
The Huc bridge of Hoan Kiem Lake is located in the center of Hanoi. My travel buddy Jen and I had been traveling for several weeks in Vietnam and were getting ready to leave for the airport to head back to the States. We had grabbed a bite to eat...
Chùa Một Cột, Đội Cấn, Ba Đình, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
The French destroyed this famous temple in 1954, but it was lovingly rebuilt and remains a favorite with locals. The structure commemorates the legend of Emperor Ly Thai Tong who originally built the temple way back in 1049. The distinctive single...
73 Quán Sứ, Trần Hưng Đạo, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Now the official center of Buddhism in Hanoi, this stately pagoda once served the many ambassadors who called on the emperors of the Le dynasty. A hall was built in the 15th century to receive these guests, and a pagoda was built for them so they...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free