Collected by Heather Tepe
Thanh Hà, Hội An, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
One overcast day in Hoi An, my husband and I wandered down to the river and found a lady and her 2 young daughters willing to row us about 30 minutes up river, to a pottery-making village we had read about. When we arrived, the little girls...
54 Hai Bà Trưng, Trần Hưng Đạo, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
This is call "halong bai on land" or Tam coc. Bought a day trip from hanoi, sitting in a tuna can minivan for almost 2 hours join the tourist from everywhere around the world. When you ride the boat which it row by feet is very stunning shocking...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun