Collected by Stephanie Combs
15 Ngo Quyen Street, Hoan Kiem District, 010000, Vietnam
A landmark in Hanoi’s French Quarter since opening in 1901, this colonial building with distinctive green shutters and gleaming vintage Citroën Traction cars out front has welcomed presidents, ambassadors, and literary and cinematic...
Hàng Bông, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Love this place, seems very new and I haven't seen in any guidebooks, considering that Hanoi is a city where, well, let's just say they eat a lot of animals, and a lot of the animals they do eat, it's really great to find a nice, clean vegetarian...
Cầu Thê Húc, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
The Huc bridge of Hoan Kiem Lake is located in the center of Hanoi. My travel buddy Jen and I had been traveling for several weeks in Vietnam and were getting ready to leave for the airport to head back to the States. We had grabbed a bite to eat...
58 Quốc Tử Giám, Văn Miếu, Đống Đa, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Don't skip Temple of Literature when you visit Hanoi, especially if it is during the time of the New Year Celebrations. This is when students and their families will come and pay a visit and calligraphists will assemble outside the temple and...
xã Ba, Đông Giang, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
Pedal past rice paddies, lotus ponds, and Khmer temples in the Mekong Delta on a SpiceRoads bicycle tour. The company offers 13 cycling journeys around Vietnam, from a one-day meander through the villages that surround Hanoi to a 10-day, 329-mile...
- 1TechThe Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2History + CulturePortugal’s Exquisite Historic Lodgings Offer a Window to the Past
- 3Museums + GalleriesAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 4Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 5Exceptional Travel ExperiencesThe True Magic of Machu Picchu Isn’t Where You Think It Is