Collected by Stephanie Combs
15 Phố Ngô Quyền, French Quarter, Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi City 010000, Vietnam
A landmark in Hanoi’s French Quarter since opening in 1901, this colonial building with distinctive green shutters and gleaming vintage Citroën Traction cars out front has welcomed presidents, ambassadors, and literary and cinematic...
Hàng Bông, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Love this place, seems very new and I haven't seen in any guidebooks, considering that Hanoi is a city where, well, let's just say they eat a lot of animals, and a lot of the animals they do eat, it's really great to find a nice, clean vegetarian...
Cầu Thê Húc, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
The Huc bridge of Hoan Kiem Lake is located in the center of Hanoi. My travel buddy Jen and I had been traveling for several weeks in Vietnam and were getting ready to leave for the airport to head back to the States. We had grabbed a bite to eat...
58 Quốc Tử Giám, Văn Miếu, Ba Đình, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Don't skip Temple of Literature when you visit Hanoi, especially if it is during the time of the New Year Celebrations. This is when students and their families will come and pay a visit and calligraphists will assemble outside the temple and...
xã Ba, Đông Giang, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
Pedal past rice paddies, lotus ponds, and Khmer temples in the Mekong Delta on a SpiceRoads bicycle tour. The company offers 13 cycling journeys around Vietnam, from a one-day meander through the villages that surround Hanoi to a 10-day, 329-mile...
- 1Where to Go in FallThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 3MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 4Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World
- 5Travel Rewards + Air MilesThe Travel Credit Card We’re Absolutely Obsessed With