Collected by Lyndsay Potvin
101 South Shore Road, Southampton SN02, Bermuda
Surrounded by swaying palm trees, colorful tropical flowers, and the perfection of pink sand and sapphire-soaked water, the 100-acre piece of property known as the Fairmont Southampton is Bermuda’s ultimate luxury destination. Spacious rooms...
North Marine Corps Drive, 856 1, Piti, 96915, Guam
The Marianas Islands offer some of the best scuba diving in the world. Get your feet wet at MDA Guam, a PADI-certified dive center located in Piti, Guam. The waters around Guam are gloriously diverse. You’ll find vibrant marine life and more than...
Ko Tao, Ko Pha-ngan District, Surat Thani, Thailand
If you are traveling Thailand you have to try your hand at SCUBA Diving. Koh Tao, an island in the gulf of Thailand is the cheapest place in the world to learn, with calm, clear waters and the occasional whale shark sighting this is the perfect...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles