Collected by Lyndsay Potvin
101 South Shore Road, Southampton SN 02, Bermuda
Surrounded by swaying palm trees, colorful tropical flowers, and the perfection of pink sand and sapphire-soaked water, the 100-acre piece of property known as the Fairmont Southampton is Bermuda’s ultimate luxury destination. The 593 rooms...
North Marine Corps Drive, 856 1, Piti, 96915, Guam
The Marianas Islands offer some of the best scuba diving in the world. Get your feet wet at MDA Guam, a PADI-certified dive center located in Piti, Guam. The waters around Guam are gloriously diverse. You’ll find vibrant marine life and more than...
Ko Tao, Ko Pha-ngan District, Surat Thani, Thailand
If you are traveling Thailand you have to try your hand at SCUBA Diving. Koh Tao, an island in the gulf of Thailand is the cheapest place in the world to learn, with calm, clear waters and the occasional whale shark sighting this is the perfect...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security