Collected by PKitty
Bahía Bioluminiscente, Puerto Rico
This was the experience of a lifetime. We were fortunate to be there on the required dark night with no moon. We used see-through canoes to paddle to the middle of this inlet off the Caribbean at midnight. All wildlife in the very clear water was...
142 Calle Flamboyan, Vieques, PR 00765
Just sayin'... As far as beach bars go, this town's one-street scene is all bananas. After my trip, I called one of my awesome friends from college (go Providence!) who has frequented Vieques for work (lucky her), and when I told her how shocked I...
Mosquito Bay Beach, Vieques 00765, Puerto Rico
At Mosquito Bay Beach—also known as Starfish Beach—on Vieques Island in Puerto Rico, you'll find tons of colorful starfish. While the beach itself is small, it's still beautiful and perfect for a scenic walk. You won't get bored searching for sea...
144 Calle Flamboyan, Vieques, 00765, Puerto Rico
Hands-down our favorite epicurean experience in Vieques, this place has a great wine list, delicious tapas, and classy, real table cloths (you'll pick up on this when you visit Esperanza). We had such great food while we were on the island, we...
140 Calle Flamboyan, Vieques, 00765, Puerto Rico
Shaved nutmeg on cocktails? We learned fast that nutmeg on cocktails is quite common here—interesting, because people from Connecticut are nicknamed "Nutmeggers." Duffy's menu of cocktails was one of our favorites. Here we are sharing a Duffy's...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna