Collected by Chanuki Seresinhe
140 Calle Flamboyan, Vieques, 00765, Puerto Rico
Shaved nutmeg on cocktails? We learned fast that nutmeg on cocktails is quite common here—interesting, because people from Connecticut are nicknamed "Nutmeggers." Duffy's menu of cocktails was one of our favorites. Here we are sharing a Duffy's...
142 Calle Flamboyan, Vieques, PR 00765
Just sayin'... As far as beach bars go, this town's one-street scene is all bananas. After my trip, I called one of my awesome friends from college (go Providence!) who has frequented Vieques for work (lucky her), and when I told her how shocked I...
Puerto Rico, Mosquito, Vieques 00765, Puerto Rico
The first place we went after grabbing our motorini was to check out the famous 375-year-old Ceiba tree located in a somewhat remote area. The Ceiba tree is off a main road, naturally besides a beach. I was surprised at all the information written...
144 Calle Flamboyan, Vieques, 00765, Puerto Rico
Hands-down our favorite epicurean experience in Vieques, this place has a great wine list, delicious tapas, and classy, real table cloths (you'll pick up on this when you visit Esperanza). We had such great food while we were on the island, we...
Esperanza, Vieques 00765, Puerto Rico
Esperanza is located on the southern side of Vieques island with a laid-back vibe reminiscent of Key West. This small town has an main street that runs parallel to the ocean called "El Malecón" that is dotted with friendly guest houses, funky bars...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village