Collected by Chanuki Seresinhe
140 Calle Flamboyan, Vieques, 00765, Puerto Rico
Shaved nutmeg on cocktails? We learned fast that nutmeg on cocktails is quite common here—interesting, because people from Connecticut are nicknamed "Nutmeggers." Duffy's menu of cocktails was one of our favorites. Here we are sharing a Duffy's...
142 Calle Flamboyan, Vieques, PR 00765
Just sayin'... As far as beach bars go, this town's one-street scene is all bananas. After my trip, I called one of my awesome friends from college (go Providence!) who has frequented Vieques for work (lucky her), and when I told her how shocked I...
Puerto Rico, Mosquito, Vieques 00765, Puerto Rico
The first place we went after grabbing our motorini was to check out the famous 375-year-old Ceiba tree located in a somewhat remote area. The Ceiba tree is off a main road, naturally besides a beach. I was surprised at all the information written...
144 Calle Flamboyan, Vieques, 00765, Puerto Rico
Hands-down our favorite epicurean experience in Vieques, this place has a great wine list, delicious tapas, and classy, real table cloths (you'll pick up on this when you visit Esperanza). We had such great food while we were on the island, we...
Esperanza, Vieques 00765, Puerto Rico
Esperanza is located on the southern side of Vieques island with a laid-back vibe reminiscent of Key West. This small town has an main street that runs parallel to the ocean called "El Malecón" that is dotted with friendly guest houses, funky bars...
- 1 Travel Rewards + Air Miles United Is Switching up Its Frequent Flier Awards Program
- 2 National Parks How to Visit the National Parks for Free in 2019
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 Air Travel Finally, Nonstop Flights From United States to Cape Town Are Coming
- 5 Travel News Single-Use Plastics Will Be Banned in Europe by 2021