Collected by Susan Teegardin
Bahía Bioluminiscente, Puerto Rico
This was the experience of a lifetime. We were fortunate to be there on the required dark night with no moon. We used see-through canoes to paddle to the middle of this inlet off the Caribbean at midnight. All wildlife in the very clear water was...
Mosquito Bay Beach, Vieques 00765, Puerto Rico
At Mosquito Bay Beach—also known as Starfish Beach—on Vieques Island in Puerto Rico, you'll find tons of colorful starfish. While the beach itself is small, it's still beautiful and perfect for a scenic walk. You won't get bored searching for sea...
158, Calle Flamboyan, Vieques, 00765, Puerto Rico
“Everything should be simple at the beach,” says Simon Baeyertz, co-owner of El Blok, a new hotel on the island of Vieques, just off the east coast of mainland Puerto Rico. A white concrete latticework exterior encircles 22 rooms,...
27 Calle Benitez Castano, Vieques, 00765, Puerto Rico
Vieques is all the things you heard about it. Quiet, quant, low key, and beaches you must venture to. My favorite was Playa Negra. It has black fine sands and solitude. This photo was taken in Isabel Segunda (a small town near the ferry port)...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico