Collected by Susan Teegardin
Bahía Bioluminiscente, Puerto Rico
This was the experience of a lifetime. We were fortunate to be there on the required dark night with no moon. We used see-through canoes to paddle to the middle of this inlet off the Caribbean at midnight. All wildlife in the very clear water was...
Mosquito Bay Beach, Vieques 00765, Puerto Rico
At Mosquito Bay Beach—also known as Starfish Beach—on Vieques Island in Puerto Rico, you'll find tons of colorful starfish. While the beach itself is small, it's still beautiful and perfect for a scenic walk. You won't get bored searching for sea...
158, Calle Flamboyan, Vieques, 00765, Puerto Rico
With just 22 rooms, El Blok’s strikingly modern aesthetic, pared-down simplicity, and uncompromising comfort make it a surprising Caribbean find. Located in the small coastal town of Esperanza on the Puerto Rican island of Vieques, El Blok...
27 Benitez Castaño, Vieques, 00765, Puerto Rico
Vieques is all the things you heard about it. Quiet, quant, low key, and beaches you must venture to. My favorite was Playa Negra. It has black fine sands and solitude. This photo was taken in Isabel Segunda (a small town near the ferry port)...
- 1How to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 2Austria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 3How to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 4Yosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years
- 5The Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric