Collected by Bob Bonnewell
Black Eagle Marina, Rincon, Rincón 00677, Puerto Rico
Enjoy a delicious drink at my favorite place in Rincon—La Copa Llena at the Black Eagle. The best food in town, its menu of always-changing gourmet dishes accompanies the best sunsets. I come here once every couple of weeks, and I've always been...
Carr. 413, km 1.2, Rincón 00677, Puerto Rico
In a bright-orange cart off the main 413 Highway in Rincon, fresh juices and fruit smoothies are being poured into mason jars for the drinking. The newly opened Carta Buena is a hot spot for a healthy boost. Smoothies, juices, and even coffee are...
Rincon, Rincón 00677, Puerto Rico
Craving some delicious Puerto Rican food? Want some that is a little atypical but still with island/Latin flavor? The Red Flamboyan in Rincon is your spot. Opened in 2012 (under new owners), this place is nestled amongst the most iconic Puerto...
Carretera 413 Ramal, Rincon, Rincón 00677, Puerto Rico
One of the most popular places last season was the newest food truck installment to Rincon known as Kabanas. Cooking up fresh fish and fresh salads with falafel and veggie tacos, you will have plenty of great healthy lunch options and delicious...
Esperanza, Vieques 00765, Puerto Rico
Esperanza is located on the southern side of Vieques island with a laid-back vibe reminiscent of Key West. This small town has an main street that runs parallel to the ocean called "El Malecón" that is dotted with friendly guest houses, funky bars...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna