Collected by catlin
The theme of “The Third Man” is probably one of the most recognizable soundtracks in history. If you belong to the huge international fan-base of this cult film, you know that it also features some very recognizable sites in Vienna. Now you can...
1060 Vienna, Austria
The Naschmarkt is absolutely one of the things you have to experience during your stay in Vienna! Locals call Vienna’s largest inner-city market the “city’s stomach." The market is a unique place for strolling, admiring, discovering, and sampling....
Kohlmarkt, 1010 Wien, Austria
Vienna is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. It has a wonderful imperial past and an incredible contemporary art scene. Music is everywhere and it has the best patisseries. I you don't have too much time, you should try to make the most...
Kärntner Str. 6, 1010 Wien, Austria
The Wiener Werkstätten, right in the city center, is a wonderland of traditional Art Nouveau pieces that not only embody Viennese culture, but also make ideal souvenirs. You can shop unique handbags featuring Josef Hoffmann’s signature Ver Sacrum...
Prinz Eugen-Straße 27, 1030 Wien, Austria
The grand, but peaceful Belvedere is an unexpected find among the tall houses and busy streets of Vienna. In fact, it was located outside the city when it was first built, serving as a retreat for infamous Prince Eugene of Savoy. Both the Upper...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now