Collected by Jenny Tredway
Jakobergasse 4, 1010 Wien, Austria
Simon und Jakober is one of those small shop gems tucked away in a side street that you wish you had known about. I stumbled over it shortly after it opened in 2011. The family run business stocks regionally produced honey, jams, liqueurs, teas,...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Travel NewsMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 3Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania