Vienna one-night stand
Collected by Adrienne Matt
Museumsplatz 1, 1070 Wien, Austria
The end of the best evening in my life came right here during drinks in the outstanding ambiance of the Vienna museum courtyard. The area bustles with energy as families, friends, tourists and locals alike gather to lounge under the stars. The...
Lange G. 13, 1080 Wien, Austria
If you love wine, there really is no better or more exciting place to stay in Vienna than the Wein & Design Hotel Rathaus. Everything here is geared towards the oenophile’s idea of the perfect hotel. It begins with the rooms that are all designed...
Kirchengasse 41, 1070 Wien, Austria
Every guest room at Hotel Altstadt is different. Some have claw-foot tubs, one has a Bösendorfer piano, and the building is festooned with colorful wallpaper. A cartoonish female sculpture by the French artist Niki de Saint Phalle greets you near...
Burggasse 2, 1070 Wien, Austria
Philippe Starck's design firm, Yoo, transformed an 1872 dowager hotel into the 63-room Hotel Sans Souci Wien. Expect oversize Starck and Arne Jacobsen furnishings, four-poster beds, parquet floors, pillows made with Fornasetti fabrics, and pieces...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter