Vienna July 2010
Collected by Lizzie Carr
Albertinaplatz 1, 1010 Wien, Austria
In July of 2010 I spent about 10 days in Vienna and fell in love!
I adored the food, culture, museums, galleries and pretty much everything else.
Best galley/museum was definitely the 'Albertina' which houses a great collection.
Sachertorte was a...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December