Collected by Fran
Praterstraße 15, 1020 Wien, Austria
“I’m a regular at Café Ansari. The menu offers staples of Georgian cuisine like khinkali [meat-filled dumplings] and khachapuri [cheese-filled bread], but you’ll find other culinary influences also represented on the menu.” - Hatmaker Klaus...
Große Pfarrgasse 5, 1020 Wien, Austria
“The handwritten menu changes every day in this tiny restaurant, which has the ambience of a friend’s living room. You can always find fresh, seasonal ingredients and great wine. Also, the bar is beautiful, all done up in marble, brass, and wood.”...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security