Collected by Kim rogers
Jakobergasse 4, 1010 Wien, Austria
Simon und Jakober is one of those small shop gems tucked away in a side street that you wish you had known about. I stumbled over it shortly after it opened in 2011. The family run business stocks regionally produced honey, jams, liqueurs, teas,...
Stephansplatz 1, 1010 Wien, Austria
In the heart of Vienna sits St. Stephen's Cathedral. Built in the late 12th century, it's a grand piece of beauty borrowing both from the Romanesque and Gothic styles of architecture. Unlike St. Vitus in Prague, St. Stephen's shimmers with light...
Bräunerstraße 2, 1010 Wien, Austria
Graben Street is one of the most popular pathways for tourists in Vienna. Lined with cafes and shopping, the visitor is occasionally greeted with relics of the past, like this sculpture known to the Germans as a "plague column". It's more or less...
Yppenmarkt, 1160 Wien, Austria
Vienna’s young Yppenmarkt is the address for adventurous foodies and those looking to discover the more hidden charms of the city. The up-and-coming 16th district has made a name for itself thanks to the many imaginative restaurants, the artists...
Bognergasse, 1010 Wien, Austria
This new luxury shopping area in the heart of the city offers a cosmopolitan shopping experience in the elegant setting of Vienna’s historic first district. The “Golden Quarter” includes the fashionable flagship stores of brands like Louis...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked